Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rice Crisis

I just check my blog today and noticed that the last time I posted an article was still in February. Oh wow, I remember clearly when I first created my blog the excitement I felt and all that. I even purchased a domain name and hosting service. I got frustrated with my supposed to be website that I was not able to figure out and completely forgotten about my blog as well. Besides, that time I also had this client in oDesk that gave me 14 hours of work.. so how could I manage to have a blog with that work time. Right now, I'm devastated because my client suddenly give me only 4 hours of work since his business is not doing good. So, back to my blog and I'm planning to focus on this first but I have this fear that Im not gonna survive. I could live with no viand since almost all items are getting expensive but even rice price went up to think that we live in an agricultural country and I love rice. People in the market are falling in line to get NFA rice which is cheaper that other rice type and I am not fond of falling in line. :)

Now that I don't have a fulltime job.. I am really in a dilemma. It's price is already high now and according to what I read, it will go up more in July-September. Many traders are trying to manipulate rice prices and some would say it's just the government's tactic to divert people's attention from ZTE scandal... Whatever the reason is, it is us who suffer....