Monday, April 21, 2008

Ebay Scam, Help!!

Dress is a fad these days and since I like following the fad, I bought lots of dresses for myself. I just want to feel like a lady at times. It's even more expensive than jeans that has better fabric and more comfortable to wear but I still like buying it.I tried searching it on eBay and found some for a dollar only from China. Ofcourse, my business minded character automatically come out. I selected a lot of them for .99 cents thinking that the shipping would be like 3000 pesos or 20 dollars and I'll earn a lot just selling each for 300 pesos... I was so excited about it. It's really cheaper to buy in China. Now, I got the invoice from the seller and she's not allowing combined shipping 20 dollars per 100 grams or per dress according to her. My goodness it's way higher than the dress from Rustans and my current dresses were only bought from Divisoria and Baclaran so I inform her to cancel my bids.. I'd rather have a trip to China than purchase those dresses with that shipping cost. Well, this seller might have not understand what I want to happen or just playing dumb and still keep on reminding me about it. Her English is also terrible that I can't comprehend what she meant but I will never pursue buying those items.

Just imagine, they are posting items at a very low price and you will be shocked with the shipping cost. Buyers will be afraid to back out because that will ruin their 100% feedback. I am afraid as well because at times I am selling items in eBay but I can't just tolerate this kind of scam over eBay. Sooner or later, many people will avoid eBay if this people will continue selling there.