Friday, January 11, 2008

Ningas Kugon Attitude

You know what, I have so many dreams with regards to my blogging career..There are lots of topic I wanna share in public but due to my very busy schedule, it end up being in the saved drafts because I was not able to finish it until I lost my interest in the said topic.. We Filipinos are really ningas kugon or masipag at first, then wala na...Or maybe ako lang, I want to change this attiude talaga kasi it might be the reason why I am not reaching even 1/4 of my ultimate goal which is to become a multi-millionaire... Hehehe... Well, hopefully, starting today, I will really make sure of writing something ito this blog because I really feel bad about myself when I check some other blogs na wala lang pero dami sila friends, dami nagcocomment.. :)