Friday, January 11, 2008

Blogsvertise now!!

I was able to search this website http://www.blogsvertise.com/ wherein they ask bloggers to register and what you just need to do is to write about their advertisers in your blog and they will pay you for doing it... Hmmn, why not give it a try.. Who knows, this would be a dream come true for me to just work at home and enjoy life without the bundyclock giving you too much stress..... Writing is my real passion, it's just that with all my wants in life, new cellphone, new appliaces food and all types of luho sa katawan... I was not able to practice it because as we all know regular writers here in the Philippines do not really earn that much. I would like to go back to writing coz it seems I could not anymore write even simple sentences at present.