Monday, December 17, 2007

PPP tools in Pay Per Post

Arghh... I am still in my money making venture here in the internet.. I was trying to install PPP tools in this blog, followed the instructions given by Pay Per Post but seems could not make it. I am really dumb in computers but I just love it when I am expirementing into something. I just bought my own PC like a week ago and seems it has already been infected wih several virus because of my eagerness to earn from here. I have been clicking on websites giving income opportunity. Hey, if anybody could please help... Been trying to figure out what this instruction mean... I actually went to the HTML of this blog and find the body tag they are referring to but I might as well sleep and wait for someone to help me understanding this instruction. I am really stupid..

Here's Pay Per pOst instruction which seems so easy but really beyond my comprehesion...

The most important thing to consider when trying to add this feature to your blog is you must have the ability to add a line of code to your blog's html. This means you need to be able to ftp your file to your site or have the ability to modify your code through the blog administration. Such as WordPress's Presentation Theme Editor



To install, you must open the code and find the tag. On the line right before this tag, add the following:







Please be aware that the code must be on one line... do not add anything additional to the snippet.