Saturday, January 12, 2008

Passwords

In an attempt to gain traffic for my blog, I have sign up into various groups here. The funny thing is when I have forgotten my password for a very important site which actually entails my bread and butter online. You see, I am currently working at home and all I need to do is to log in to my account and perform my job. I am really annoyed right now because I am unable to log in to my account these past few days to perform my real job because I have like mixed up of all my online passwords. Unlike when you are in a normal workplace wherein your IT support are just there to reset your log in, on my current homebased job, I actually need to email our IT support numerous times and until now, it has not been resolved yet... Lesson learned, at least create a list of your passwords.:)