Monday, January 28, 2008

Pinay Sex Scandal Trick with a Video

I have been reading some tips from Filipino bloggers on how to gain more traffic and the best tip I got so far is to write something with a title Pinay Scandal. Let me try it then. Basically, you were directed to this site because of that keywords. Why is it that we love to watch obscene materials. Worst, we like it more if the subject is a Filipina. Don't we think it is also a shame on our end if we could really see some Pinays doing the odd thing. Why don't we just do our own thing instead of watching other people doing it. Funny though but I myself get curious sometimes... I am not really fond of it or maybe I am just so shy to accept the fact that I am also searching it in youtube. Let me share what I find in youtube so that your coming to my site will at least become enjoyable.