Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Blogger's Confession

This is already my third change of my url. Oh, I know, it has nothing to do with the url.. it's my attitude. I have been very lazy these past few days. I have been checking my pagerank and it's always 0 or even N/A. It is very disappointing. I know, nobody would be interested in reading my blog because it is a nonsense boring site.. I just got very excited at first when I looked into my adsense earnings. It was only $.25 cents though but then it is still a dollar.. Many Filipinos are working abroad inspite of being far from their families to earn this dollar thingy. So, I let my ever supporting hubby click on my advertisement links to earn more. And it went up to $5. Until, I checked some other blogs and they have funny blogs and they really have the talent, unlike me, nothing but a trying hard writer. Duh.. What the heck. Nway, my first intention of setting up this blog is to open up my feelings so be it. I will write something here if I want to, if I am depressed, if I am happy and of course if I have enough energy and not to write just for the sake of earning dollars through my adsense earnings.

Last week, due to my dollars craze, I updated this blog almost everyday but because I was already so tired from work, I could not write anything nice. I even copied some details from other sites which is plagiarism.. No worries, I already deleted that particular post because my hubby said so. Hence, I changed my url to my name jhen143 and I will post only something I love to do.. I will still write some reviews if I have the assignment because I know it will help me in my future jobhunting. I just resigned from my job by the way and I will focus in my homebased
venture but not with this blog...

Since I have been writing about how lucky I am with my hubby. I would like to inform you that I am devoted with him as well. I made a music video with the moviemaker software I downloaded. I just want to share with you the video I tried to make for 5 hours and just realised recently that I could have easily made it more beautiful with other site for 5 minutes.. Technology really sucks.. and I am so stupid trying to learn something and not learning at all..:)