Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Out of Curiousity

I am currently in an internet cafe. Oh, well, I am addicted with my blog and even if my computer is in great disaster, I still try to log in to my account to tell you what happened. Why I am into great distress this time because I could not use my computer. Out of my curiousity, I went into my control panel and change something in my keyboard settings even though I don't have any knowledge about the technicalities of computers... if you know what I mean. Everything is fine then until I turned off my computer. The moment I turned it back on, I could not type anything in my keyboard and the fact that I have a password in my wallpaper, I am unable to log in to my computer to change whatever I've done to it. Someone told me to remove the battery for 30 minutes to disable the password but it is still the same, I even made it five hours afterwards. At first, I check the CPU myself to reset something in my computer but I seem could not make it right until I just gave up. By the way, it is still on warranty so I was not really worried but the seller told me that I might have void the warranty because I did something on the jumpers.. So I decided to visit internet cafes again before I get really mad and dump my computer. Really, curiousity could sometimes kill a cat. I am not a cat so it's just sometimes... because most of the time it helps me to become a better person.. For human beings, curiousity is one core for survival :)