Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting an Insurance???

Though I realized that my sleep is fine, I am considering of getting an insurance for myself just in case. This is really funny because I remember my hubby with this topic.. He's a fireman by the way so they have lots of insurance offered by the government. I always make fun of that fact but lately I am considering of getting one for myself because my company is not giving us that benefit considering our shift and our work needs that.

The question now is from which insurance company will I purchase and what type of insurance is suited for me. Ofcourse if I will talk to one insurance company, they will offer me their products only and mind you they are so good in encouraging people to purchase from them. I don't want to make any wrong decision about it because most insurance can be claimed if you're already dead so no one will question them anymore about their sweet promises.

The Advantage Insurance Quote Services sell all types of insurance. They have many contacts with reputable insurance companies throughout the country so what you will do is just to submit to them your information. They will provide you with a qoute of over 25 insurance companies from the most affordable to the most expensive type of insurance. Once you have already chosen what you want, all you need to do is to fill in your address and they will automatically send you an application form. You need not worry if you are still confused because you can always contact their helpful customer service representatives. The best thing here is that you will not be dealing with assertive insurance agent who only think of their commission and would always caused you to have wrong insurance choice.